January 31, 2016

Gently Flaming Frames and Minds

I am still working on something mindblowing -- or mindblown, at least -- for my little music video (see previous week) making both head and tails of it -- here you get legs.


These legs will do the "bicycle" in happy twists and circles. The movement is calculated by hand (Photoshop meets stop-motion)


and we take care to add some diversity to the mechanics.


Looks promising!


As if this wasn't enough, I'm still in the pre-vernissage cutting and framing department. I also repainted a frame for "Keeping Calm Helmet", flaming dark and deep, as there wasn't any matching one to buy.


Starting out with red acrylic underpaint... (beautiful! But we have to move on)


...I most gently added a bit of sooty black.


VoilĂ .








No comments:

Post a Comment